And so it begins....

I have begun the fusion of my two story versions and I have to admit my head already hurts. I've gone through the second version of the book and picked out the pieces I want to keep....now I just have to figure out where their going to go. Great plan, but it's a little harder executing it. So I've decided I'm going to have to start over from scratch. 

Yep...I'm starting from page one....again. *heavy sigh* I know it's the best way to do it, but that doesn't make it any easier, or make my head hurt any worse. The only thing that does make it better is knowing that the end product will be a greater, more cohesive story. So here I go, plugging my nose and diving in the deep end.

I've been fighting the urge to sleep today as my cold medicine is making me extremely tired. I even took a nap today, which is very unusual for me. I not a napper. I woke up with a sore throat yesterday and which made me a very not-so-happy camper. I hate being sick, plus we have our final bowl-off tomorrow and bowling banquet. I didn't want to miss the last bowling I will do for months, so off to Wal-Mart I went for cold medicine and I've been chugging it down since I got home yesterday. Plus - I feel better...negative - I'm sooooo tired. 

I haven't been eating much either so I decided I needed a real meal for dinner. OK...pizza it is! Cooked half a frozen pizza, got a bottle of Coke and we're good to go. The dog has been outside most of the day enjoying the warm sun (plus occasionally barking at the dog next door) and came in just in time for crust scraps. Could you say no to this face??? Yeah I couldn't either.


I should have been outside today as well, finishing my mowing since it's finally dried up enough to get it done after all the rain we've been getting. Oh well, it's not going anywhere. Getting well and working on my book again are the main priorities of the weekend. Oh...and bowling....two out of the three started. Go me :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken tailights, bones and computers oh my!

Well, I made it...

A Dog's Life